CareerSolution is an outplacement agency in the Netherlands that specializes in outplacement services for clients with an international background. Our candidates are often highly educated and hold positions with responsibilities.
CareerSolution outplacement services is part of the dutch outplacement agency CareerSolution which focusses on dutch candidates which are highly experienced and educated.
The purpose of our outplacement services is to provide clients with outplacement services that will enable them to determine their professional objective, develop an effective set communication tools to promote their selves in the job market and develop a job search strategy plan and move into appropriate new employment as soon as possible.
Our outplacement services consists of several parts that will be adjusted to the specific situation of the client.
The following can be part of our services:
1 Career review and analysis
2 Marketing tools for communicating to employer
3 Tests and training
4 (On-line) job searching
Please call or mail us for more information.
Why use Outplacement services?
Outplacement provides a focus for clients who are often surprised by being made redundant. The finality can be a shock to a person’s psyche. By providing clients immediate outplacement services, clients get a lifeline in that sea of uncertainty that emerges.
why use outplacement services:
- Outplacement services empower laid-off employees to move on faster to the next stage in their professional lives. They get the tools to define their passions, direct their next steps, and become hired again typically sooner than if outplacement was not provided.
- Outplacement coaching is invaluable, especially for people who didn’t apply for a job in a while. In that case it’s more than likely they’re not up on the latest job search trends, don’t are aware the importance of LinkedIn and so on.
- Outplacement speeds up the job search process and good outplacement also supports those with more difficult transitions.
- No cost to employees. When people lose their jobs, reduced income is a main concern. Fortunately, outplacement services are complimentary to employees. Employers pay for these services.
- Providing structure is important. Getting your resume out is not the first step of a smart job search. Those that take the time to assess their direction and create a robust list of targets are going to be in better shape.
- Resume and profile coaching. Finding the voice of your resume is a lot easier when there is clarity on your targets..
- Interview preparation. Interviewing for a new job can be nerve-racking. Outplacement coaches help people prepare by going over answers to common and difficult questions.
- Career insight. Losing a job might be the impetus for career change. If people want to shift focus, outplacement services are able to help them learn more about their talents and passions so they can confidently choose the right career path.
- Networking advice. Everyone knows networking is a key component of getting a new job, but how exactly do you do it? Outplacement services offer guidance, embracing the most effective networking strategies.
- Positive reinforcement. Losing your job can make people feel anxious. A job search that drags out can make them feel depressed. Outplacement services are like having a best friend who is always there as a sounding board to help people vent concerns and then give you a boost of positive feedback.